Our Resource Guide to Choosing & Installing Natural Hardwood Floors
Gäte Hardwood Floors is pleased to guide our Boise area customers through the process of choosing, installing, and maintaining wood floors so they get the beautiful, functional, and long-lasting hardwood flooring and stairs they desire. Choosing a hardwood floor for a home or office can sometimes seem overwhelming because of all the options available to you. Should you choose an unfinished or prefinished wood floor? Engineered or solid? A urethane or natural oil finish?
By browsing through our informational pages, you'll learn:
- What type of wood flooring is best for your environment.
- The benefits of choosing unfinished or prefinished hardwood flooring.
- Which companies offer sustainable wood flooring in the Boise area.
- What to look for when hiring a hardwood flooring installer.
- Common problems that can occur if hardwood flooring isn't properly installed or maintained.
- About the available options for wood floor texture, color, and finish coating.
- What the best practices are for wood floor maintenance and care.
- And much more
We are passionate about hardwood flooring design and installation at Gäte Hardwood Floors, which is why we strive to offer our customers more than the average wood floor installer. You can rest assured knowing that you are working with professional craftsmen and have the knowledge you need to make well-informed decisions. After more than 30 years in the hardwood flooring industry, we are still inspired by beautiful wood floors and committed to helping people discover the potential of their wood floors.